CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Gender Reveal!

On December 1, we took a quick trip to Stork Vision in Tyler, TX to get a glimpse of our newest addition. Our family had planned a Gender Reveal Party for the next day, which meant that we had to wait an additional 24 hours with the results in hand! We didn't peak during the ultrasound, so we had no idea what our newest little one would be. Needless to say, later that night we went to Santaland to help pass the time. ;) Here are the pictures of our party as well as some of the ultrasound pictures of our little one at 17 weeks.

Our fun invitation!














Madden almost revealed it before we were ready! ;)

Boy or Girl? Pink or Blue?

Can you guess from the look on my face? LOL!

Blue it is! Daddy was right! :)





Aunt Madi lost a bet! She was betting on a girl, therefore she got a camo/blue cupcake smashed in her face! 

Don't worry..she got him back. ;)





Precious baby boy, Tegan Allen Arreguin.
We chose to name him Tegan because it's different and that's what we like! :) Allen is after my Pappaw Charles and my Dad. His initials (T.A.) are in memory of my great-grandfather, T.A.



* There were lots of other great pictures but my laptop is not wanting to cooperate with me. I'll try to re-post them later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment