CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pregnancy Journal: 22 weeks 3 days!

Hey, y'all! I stayed so busy during the holidays that I never got around to doing one at 18 weeks, so I'm a couple of months behind. Here we are at 22 weeks and 3 days! 


How far along: 22 weeks 3 days! Heart rate at the appointment today was 151 bpm and my tummy was measuring a perfect 22 cm! Things are moving along just as they should. :)

Maternity clothes: I'm mostly into maternity clothes now, but can still get away with a few other pieces. ;)

Best moment this month: Since my last post at 14 weeks, I've definitely had lots of "best moments"! The best ones yet have been that our precious boy is just as active as ever and STRONG! Those flips, kicks, and punches are unmistakable and not only can I feel those sweet moves, but so can everyone else. :)

Miss Anything: For sure, sleeping on my stomach! My Snoogle has been a lifesaver though.

Movement: Yep!

Food cravings: I've craved Starbucks since I've gone darn near 6 months without it! I finally caved and got me a 1/2 decaf, 1/2 regular Vanilla Spice Latte...sooo worth it. ;)

Anything making you queasy or sick: The morning sickness is pretty much gone now. I've had a couple of episodes in the last couple of months, but it's finally taking a much appreciated hike.

Have you started to show yet: I'm definitely rockin' a bump nowadays.

Gender: BOY! BOY! BOY! Madden Luke is going to be a big brother to Tegan Allen!

Labor Signs: Not yet!

Belly Button in or out: In.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still a mixture. I'm always happy, but those mood swings can come out to play anytime. ;)

Looking forward to: decorating the nursery and getting the few things we need. Any time is a good time to shop for my babies. ;)




0 comments:

Post a Comment